Dear Assumption Families,
Thank you for choosing Assumption Early Childhood Learning Center as your children’s early learning provider for the 2021-2022 school year! We look forward to partnering with you in the education of your child.
***Please note, if you are behind on your tuition payments and have not reached out to the ECLC or Dianna Hinschberger (904-398-1963) to create a payment plan, we cannot process your application until your account has been rectified.
Prior to starting your enrollment process, please complete a FACTS Term:
- FACTS Accounts:
- You MUST create a new FACTS Term: Click here to create an account
- Please select “2021-2022 ECLC (Infant – PK4)” and if prompted for code use the first four letters of your last name followed by 2021 (e.g., LAST2021)
- If you have a child at ACS, they will have a separate FACTS Term.
- ALL fees will be paid through FACTS. We will not be accepting cash or checks
- The $200 registration fee is due at the time of enrollment; the $200 supply fee may be rolled into remaining FACTS payments.
- The registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- FACTS FAQs for Parents
- How to use FACTS
2021-2022 Enrollment Instructions:
Print out Application and Program Selection Sheet (include VPK certificate if applicable)
- Please complete the application in LEGIBLE handwriting.
- You may DROP OFF the application with the selection sheet at the ECLC front office. Our hours of operation are 7:00AM to 5:30PM, until further notice.
- You may MAIL the application to:
ATTN: Diane Dodds – LASTNAME Enrollment
2433 Atlantic Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32207
- You may EMAIL the application and selection sheet:
- Please scan pages 1 – 4 into ONE document
- Save the application: LASTNAME_Child’sfirstname
- Example: SMITH_Jane
- Please email your documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject line please put: LASTNAME enrollment application
- Example: SMITH enrollment application
- Please include ALL children’s documents in ONE email
- Please DO NOT send any other correspondence to this email address. If you want to check your family’s enrollment status, you may call, or email me at email@example.com.
- Please DO NOT send or attach ANY medical forms, birth certificates or social security cards at this time.
If you have any questions regarding the enrollment process, please do not hesitate to reach out via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (904-518-4880).
In the service of the child,
Diane M. Dodds, Director – Assumption ECLC
“The Assumption Catholic Community, united in the Eucharist, provides a challenging academic education where living a Christ-centered life comes first.”