DAILY HEALTH SCREENINGS
- Faculty and Staff
STUDENT & FACULTY ILLNESS
- Office notified
- Individual isolated
- Temp check and questionnaire
- Multiple symptoms
- Diocese of St. Augustine notified
- Diocese of St. Augustine and Health Department directives
The diocese has also recommended a change in our illness policy.
- All children under 12 months of age will stay the same, fever free without medication for 24 hours.
- All children 12 months and up, must be fever free for 3 days without medication.
- OR a doctor’s note clearing them to return to school.