WELCOME TO ASSUMPTION CATHOLIC SCHOOL EARLY CHILDHOOD LEARNING CENTER
Thank you for choosing Assumption Early Childhood Learning Center as your children’s early learning provider for the 2022-2023 school year! We look forward to partnering with you in the education of your child.
We are excited to share:
- The process is electronic this year! Please follow the instructions below to begin the enrollment process.
- Additionally, we recognize the considerable percentage of your family’s budget for childcare, so our ECLC tuition will remain at the current rates and have NO increase for the 2022-2023 contracts.
Enrollment for new families for the 2022-2023 school year is now open! You can find the links for inquiries and applications below. Please email ECLCRegistration@assumptionjax.org with any questions.
Inquires are requested before your family is invited to submit a formal application. This is asked so that the $25 application fee is not paid in vain, for a class space that does not exist. With an active inquiry form, the ECLC office is then able to assess if we can accommodate your student’s application. If we can, you will then be contacted regarding the official steps toward enrollment.
Families interested in PK4/VPK are encouraged to bypass the Inquiry Link and apply as we will have many spots to fill following the graduation of our 2021-2022 class!
To complete our online enrollment process, please follow the Instructions to Create a Family Portal Login.
Create a Family Portal Login
- Please go to www.factsmgt.com.
- Select Parent Log In from the menu bar and FACTS Family Portal from the drop-down menu.
- After the FACTS Family Portal Login screen opens, please select Create New Family Portal Account.
- Enter (AEC-FL) into the District Code field.
- Enter in the Email field your email address as provided in your application to the school.
- Click the Create Account button.
- You will receive an email from FACTS SIS Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes the link will remain active for 6 hours.
- Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm Field.
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
- Close the window.
- Log into Family Portal as instructed above.
To Access Family Portal
- Please go to www.factsmgt.com
- Select Parent Log In from the top menu bar then FACTS Family Portal from its drop-down menu.
- Type in your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the link provided.
- After logging in, click on Apply/Enroll in the left menu.
- Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment link.
Our Online Enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment packet for your child. The online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later.
The Instructions and Enrollment Checklist page of the enrollment packet contains supplemental enrollment forms that also must be submitted. Further instructions on these forms are provided online.
If you have any questions about the process, please email Admissions at email@example.com.
OPEN ADMISSION POLICY
Assumption Catholic School has an open admission policy. No person, on the grounds of race, color, gender, disability or national origin, is excluded or otherwise subjected to discrimination in the receiving of services. Nor does the school discriminate in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral and other aspects of employment on the basis of race, color, disability, age, gender, or national origin.
Assumption Catholic School adheres to the tenets of Title IX: “No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participating in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving federal financial assistance.”
- Returning students must reserve their spot each year by the designated deadline.
- Families that do not re-register by the deadline are giving up their spot. Assumption will work with all Parish families that need financial assistance.
As openings become available, the following priorities will be used to accept students to Assumption Catholic School:
- Siblings of Current Assumption/ECLC Students
- Members of Assumption Catholic Parish
- Members of other parishes
- Non-Catholic students
Families must complete Online Enrollment and FACTS registration by the deadline set forth by the Director of Admissions. Failing to meet this deadline may result in withdrawal of the student.
All new students will be given a trial period in which to demonstrate growth both socially and academically. If during this trial period (90 days) there are any problems, a student may be asked to withdraw his/her attendance at Assumption Catholic School. Withdrawal policies will apply.
- Health Records: Florida Certification of Immunization (Form DH680) and School Health Entry Form (DH3040)
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal, First Communion Certificates (Catholic applicants only)
- All of these items should be scanned and uploaded electronically during the application process. Jpegs are not acceptable as they do not print legibly.
Parents/Guardians are requested to update any change of address, home telephone numbers, cell phone numbers, business phone numbers, e-mail addresses and/or phone numbers of emergency contacts in their Family Portal account. This will guarantee that office records are accurate, complete, and up to date.