We request that children arrive at school in comfortable, easy to launder clothing. While we make every effort to protect their clothing, children can experience accidental spills during planned activities. Please label all clothing items with the child’s first and last name. For the safety of the children, we do not allow open-toe shoes, flip flops, or sandals either in the classroom or during outdoor activities.
PK3 and PK4 students will wear the Assumption uniform during the academic school year (August 10, 2020 to May 28, 2021):
- Boys may wear light blue, white, or gray Assumption polos shirts along with dark navy pants or shorts.
- Girls may wear light blue, white, or navy Assumption polo shirts along with the Assumption plaid skort or shorts. Girls may also wear the Assumption plaid dress; with modesty shorts underneath.
- Shoes should be solid white, navy, black, brown, or gray. Shoes should have non-marking rubber soles; tennis shoes, top siders etc. Shoes should easily stay tied. No character or light up shoes allowed. For the safety of the children, we do not allow open-toe shoes, flip flops, boots, dress shoes, shoes with heels or sandals either in the classroom or during outdoor activities; this includes non-uniform days.
- Students should wear white, black, or navy socks.
- Girls may wear small post earrings. No hoops or dangling earrings.
- For safety reasons, no necklaces, bracelets or watches can be worn; even on non-uniform days.
- In case of accidents, we request every child keep a change of clothes at the center. Label each item with the child’s first and last name and place the items in a sealed bag to be given to your child’s teacher. This can be any change of clothes.