OPEN ADMISSION POLICY
Assumption Catholic School has an open admission policy. No person, on the grounds of race, color, gender, disability or national origin, is excluded or otherwise subjected to discrimination in the receiving of services. Nor does the school discriminate in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral and other aspects of employment on the basis of race, color, disability, age, gender, or national origin.
Assumption Catholic School adheres to the tenets of Title IX: “No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participating in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving federal financial assistance.”
- Returning students must reserve their spot each year by the designated deadline.
- Families that do not re-register by the deadline are giving up their spot. Assumption will work with all Parish families that need financial assistance.
As openings become available, the following priorities will be used to accept students to Assumption Catholic School:
- Siblings of Current Assumption/ECLC Students
- Members of Assumption Catholic Parish
- Members of other parishes
- Non-Catholic students
Families must complete Online Enrollment and FACTS registration by the deadline set forth by the Director of Admissions. Failing to meet this deadline may result in withdrawal of the student.
All new students will be given a trial period in which to demonstrate growth both socially and academically. If during this trial period (90 days) there are any problems, a student may be asked to withdraw his/her attendance at Assumption Catholic School. Withdrawal policies will apply.
- Health Records: Florida Certification of Immunization (Form DH680) and School Health Entry Form (DH3040)
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal, First Communion Certificates (Catholic applicants only)
- All of these items should be scanned and uploaded electronically during the application process. Jpegs are not acceptable as they do not print legibly.
Parents/Guardians are requested to update any change of address, home telephone numbers, cell phone numbers, business phone numbers, e-mail addresses and/or phone numbers of emergency contacts in their Family Portal account. This will guarantee that office records are accurate, complete, and up to date.
The Admissions Tour is specifically designed for a first introduction to our school. You will have the opportunity to see our beautiful campus, state-of-the-art facility, and our children and teachers in action. Tours provide a valuable opportunity to receive more information and have all of your questions answered regarding programs, classroom schedules, teachers, and much more
To schedule a tour please call our Office (904) 518-4880 and we will be happy to set up a time with you and your family. At this time, masks are required by those taking a tour.