In order to run lunch timely and smoothly, we have adopted a pre-payment lunch program. This will help ease some of the worries of packing or forgotten lunches. It is required that you set up an account for your child(ren) if you plan on purchasing anything from the cafeteria.
Enrolling and funding is simple and completed online.
- Convenient: you can check balances, view student purchases; set spending limits, and fund your child’s account from your computer, phone or fax.
- Secure: Your personal and payment card information is protected by the most advanced Internet security. MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards.
- Never have to worry about doing it again: With our recurring payment option, money will always be in your child’s account. With the low balance alert set (highly recommend) when a low balance is reached, money is automatically deposited. Even if not using the recurring payment please click the reminder.
How to Enroll:
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and ENROLL NOW
- Create an account for your children. You’ll use the Student ID that the school has provided you along with the student’s date of birth, school, and grade. (if the ID# starts with 0 please include that)
Please verify that we have the correct birth date. If not, payments will not process properly. Email Lynn Russ at the email listed below.
You may also call the toll-free customer support center at 1-855-832-5226 for questions or assistance with enrollment. The support personnel are available Monday – Friday from 8 am ET – 7 pm ET. You can also email them at email@example.com.
We will not be able to receive any payments until after July 31, 2017 after 5PM. Go ahead and establish your account(s) and log into MySchoolBucks.com any time after July 31st to fund your child’s account.
***As a special note if your child has any food allergies please email me their allergies along with their name and grade. We post this information in my office as well as make sure our staff is aware and that they know what precautions to take. If they have an epipen please label it with the child’s name, allergies and parent contact information also include the expiration date. I have a place that I will keep in the event it is ever needed. We strive to keep our children with food allergies safe, but to do so we need your assistance. ***
If you would like to limit the amount of snacks or items your child can purchase or have any questions you may contact me by phone at 904-398-1774 ext. 251 or by email Lruss@assumptionjax.org. We welcome you into the Assumption School family and look forward to providing healthy lunch options to your child.
Director of Food Services
904-398-1774 ext. 251
Funding Your Child’s Lunch Account
MySchoolBucks –This service allows you to pay for school meals online using a credit or debit card. There is even a Mobile App for your iPhone, Android or Windows phone.
What is MySchoolBucks?
MySchooBucks is an online payment service that provides parents the ability to securely pay for meals, monitor student cafeteria purchases and receive email notifications for low account balances.
New Parents may log into MySchoolBucks.com to enroll. Add your student/s school name and student ID (if the number begins with 0 please include that). You can make a payments using your credit card, set limits and also set low balance alerts (recommended) so that your child will always be able to participate in the lunch program.
If you need your student’s ID number or have any other questions, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to providing your student with healthy lunch options this year.