We are having a blast in our first week of summer camp at the ECLC. Here are a few reminders:
- Starting tomorrow (Wednesday 6/10) all children will be walked to the classroom by the ECLC staff (except infants)
- Remember if you are happy and confident about drop off your child will be too!
- Your children will feed off of your energy, have a positive and cheerful drop off!
- There was an error in the summer camp letters… please provide your child with a morning snack, lunch and napping supplies.
- Wednesday is PIZZA DAY order lunch here: https://forms.gle/LgV6pw3VLwbe1zx77 Please order by 8:30AM, as we have to submit the pizza order early to ensure timely delivery.
- Please be aware that we have 2 PEANUT FREE classroom; PK1 and rising PK4. Please pack lunches and snacks accordingly.
- Rising K parents, please sign a new on campus field trip form to allow your child to go to the Assumption Catholic School playground. This is available at the front office.
- If you would like your child to receive sunscreen throughout the day, please pick up a medical release form from the front office. We have also purchased school sunscreen that we can put on your child, please complete the medical release available at the front office.
- If you are green family and would like your child to attend summer camp next week, please complete the registration form by 6:00PM tonight. We will be closing registration tonight for week 2: https://assumptioneclc.org/summer-enrichment-camp-2020/